Last month I was nominated for the Liebster Award,2018. Being too busy with my schedule, I finally found time to thank lovely Justina for nominating me. Justina is a student who loves storytelling and owns an interesting blog. You can go through her blog here. Again, with all my heart thank you so much for this honor.
What is the Liebster Award?
The Liebster award is an award existing only on the internet and is given by bloggers to other bloggers. It started far back in 2011. Liebster is a German word meaning kindest, nicest, dearest, sweetest, pleasant, cute, endearing and welcome.
Liebster Award 2018 Rules
- If you accept this award, thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog. To include it in your post display it using a “widget” or a “gadget.”
- Answer all the questions provided by the person who nominated you.
- Provide ten random facts about yourself.
- Nominate deserving bloggers of your choice.
- List these rules in your post.
- Create a set of eleven questions for your nominees.
- Write a small post about what makes you passionate about blog posting.
- Inform bloggers you nominated about their nomination and provide a link to your post so that they can learn about it.
You can read more about it here.
Here are my answers to Justina’s questions.
1. What made you start blogging, and what has kept you going?
I started blogging with the sole purpose of bringing positivity and discussing feasible solutions to every problem we face in our daily life.
I want to speak it my way, hoping it reaches those in need. I could have done it easily via social media but still many don’t have their social media handles. Blogging was then the best way out to reach worldwide.
It is just five months and with just five posts I got an amazing response, people liked my work. My articles were useful for many. Their love kept me going. I was a bit occupied with my schedule but now things are sorted at my end and I will be posting regularly.
To my lovely readers, I thank you all for your immense affection which kept me going.
2. If you could have one wish today only, what would it be?
Haha! To be very honest with only one wish in my hand I would ask to fulfill all my past wishes.
3. What is the one thing you would like to own, that you don’t own yet?
Since the question says ‘one thing you would like to own’ and not ‘one thing you are capable of owning’, I would go with my dream of owning a private jet and satisfying my wanderlust.
4. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
This question made me think. The entire world is beautiful but my favorite destination would be Italy. Breathtaking sights, rich culture, unique crafts, captivating lakes, and mountains. Enchanting Italy has everything to keep you dumbfounded. Not only this pizza, bruschetta, pasta, soup, and tiramisu. What more could you ask for a perfect day?
5. What’s your favorite dessert?
Ummm, this is a mouthwatering question. Chocolate brownie is my all time favorite dessert.
6. What in your life are you most grateful for?
7. What did you want to be when you were a child?
Politician, I even dreamt waving my hands to the crowd. Giving a great speech, surrounded by the crowd. Childhood memories are so amazing it brightens up your day even in the darkest hours of your life.
8. What advice would you give to other bloggers or potential blog starters?
Be yourself. Life becomes easy when you are real.
Ten Random Facts About Me
- This year is very special I got engaged to the love of my life.
- I love singing though I don’t sing great.
- Learning something new always excites me up.
- I love being around birds.
- If- by Rudyard Kipling is my favorite poem.
- I still solve algebra.
- I am allergic to liars.
- I can hardly say No to Butterscotch Icecream.
- I can’t throw food, I try to eat even if it has a bad taste.
- When it comes to celebration, you will always find me in. I love celebrating moments in life.
What makes me passionate about Blogging
Writing has always been my passion. Blogging served as a medium for spreading positivity. We all face problems in life. We all have our own distinct way of coming out of it but what remains the same in all is the struggle. During our struggling phase, we encounter numerous challenges. If we remember that every problem no matter how giant it seems has a solution, it can change the very mindset and pacify our soul.
Passion, medium, and purpose keep me motivated and passionate about blogging.
I want to create an aura of positivity, hope, solutions speaking it my way to help Win Life Win Love
Hoping, in future more readers can connect with it, making it our journey to Win Life Win Love
Questions For My Nominees
- What is the happiest moment in your blogging journey till date?
- Voice call or Video call: Which one would you prefer and why?
- What is your favorite festival?
- Name a food you will never eat again. Please share your experience.
- Imagine you have a chance to live a life of a Disney character, which one would you choose and why?
- What is the most used app on your mobile?
- If you were signed for Game Of Thrones and have the right to choose the character. Whose role would you play and why?
- What fabric do you wear the most?
- How will you spend your holiday living in a place with no electricity?
- What is the one habit of yours, you want to get rid of?
- Singing or dancing?
I look forward to interesting answers to these questions.
Thank you so much, Justina, for the honor. It was a pleasant surprise. I loved writing the post.
Lastly, I would like to thank my readers for their love and support.